Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Studio Clean Up & Current Work

These are just a few of the pieces I have on my work table right now.
 
 
Current works  in progress.
 
 
Some are ready to be sealed, others require additional coats of paint before they are done.
 
 
I spent the best part of the morning cleaning up my studio.
 
 
It was long overdue.
 
 
The best part was I even managed to get in some painting as I went along.
 
 
To some this may still look messy but I can assure you it's a huge improvement on what it looked like before.
 

I'll leave you with just a few additional images while I head off to paint and create a whole new mess.


I hope you're having a fun creative day.

7 comments:

  1. WOW.. Love your studio and beautiful works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely studio space and seriously K. if you think your space is messy, you should see mine right now, lol :)

    I LOVE the way you have grouped your collections on the walls :)

    Your work, is so beautiful :)

    Have a lovely day, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Messy? Not in the least. Great creative space Kathryn. Love the art walls, the shelf of hands, and all those works in progress. The piece in the first in the last shot -- mega-love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing the spaces where other artists work. You have a beautiful and inspiring space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda, I do feel lucky to have a whole bedroom for my space.

      Delete
  5. Love, love your studio. I want you to come set up my writing office!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, although it never seems to stay tidy for long. What is up with that?

      Delete